Day 1: Paro Airport to Thimphu, 65kms in 2 Hrs:
We receive you on your arrival and after airport formalities drive to Thimphu (Alt 8979Ft / 2736M) the modern capital town of Bhutan. Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 2: Full Day city tour of Thimphu:
Visit Tashichhodzong, BBS Tower, Government Run Handicraft Emporium, National Memorial Chorten, Buddha View Point, Folk heritage, National Textile Museums, National Institute of Traditional Medicine (out side view) and Zoo. Free Evening Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha, 70Kms in 3 Hrs:
After breakfast checkout and drive over Dochu-la Pass (Alt 10130ft/3088M) to reach Punakha(Alt 4300Ft ft/1310M) and check inn to Hotel. Post lunch Punakha Sightseeing. After lunch visit Punakha Dzong, was strategically built at the confluence of the Pho Chu (male) and Mo Chu (female) rivers by the first Shabdrung of Bhutan, Ngawang Namgyel in 1637. Overnight at Punakha.
Day 4: Punakha to Paro, 120Kms in 4 Hrs:
Checkout and drive to Paro(Alt 7300 ft/2230M) En-route visit Simtokha Dzong, This dzong, built in 1627, is the oldest in Bhutan. Evening at Leisure. Visit the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong, 18 km. from Paro town on the north side of the valley, Also visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the kingdom. Post lunch Paro sightseeing. After Lunch visit National Museum which used to be a watch tower for Paro Rimpong Dzong (Fortress). It was converted into Museum in 1968. Visit Paro Rimpong Dzong, the Dzong was built in 1646 AD. Overnight at Paro.Over Night at Paro.
Day 5: Paro to Phuentsholing, 174Kms in 7 hrs:
After breakfast drive to Phuentsholing.Checkinn to hotel and have leisure evening. Over Night at Phuentsholing.
Day 6: Phuentsholing to IXB/NJP, 165Kms in 4.5hrs:
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to IXB/NJP. Farewell and tour ends.
Must visit places in 5N 6D Bhutan Package:
1. Tiger’s Nest is the first thing that comes to mind while traveling in Bhutan. It is located in Paro valley and one of the most famous tourist spot. Tiger Nest Monastery is also known as Paro Taktsang is nestled on a cliff approximately 3100 meters above sea level.
2. Punakha Dzong is one of the famous tourist spots to visit in Bhutan. It has beautiful and amazing architecture. The unforgettable wedding of King of Bhutan took place in Punakha Dzong. This Dzong is in Punakha at the bank of two rivers Po-Chu and Mo-Chu.
3. Dochula Pass is located at an altitude of 3100 meters offering the fascinating view of the Himalayas and other mountains. This Pass is the most beautiful pass with 108 stupas built on it to honor 108 Bhutanese dead soldiers.
4. Buddha Dordenma is located in Thimpu and can be seen anywhere from Thimpu. It is the largest Buddha statue in the mountain of Bhutan.
5. Chele La Pass is the highest point on Dantak road and the highest motorable pass in Bhutan at an altitude of 3988 meters. As this pass separates Haa and Paro valley and offers a stunning view of MT. Jumolhari and Jichu Drake and other adjacent peaks.
6. Wang Chuu River is the prominent landmark of Thimpu. The meaning of this Dzong is “Fortress of Glorious Religion”. It has an amazing architecture and house of various government departments.
7. Punakha suspension Bridge is built above Po-Chu river and is the longest suspension bridge in Bhutan. The bridge is stable and 160 meters long connecting the nearby villages on other ends.
8. Tango Buddhist Institute is an educational institute for Buddhist monks to study their religious books and texts. The Tango monastery has six temples inside it.
9. Rinpung Dzong was built in 1644 is a sightseeing fortress in Paro. It is also known as Paro Dzong serves as judicial court and residence for government officials.
10. Gangteng Gompa also known as Gangteng monastery is very beautiful and largest of Nyingma monastery.
Package Cost Includes in 5N 6D Bhutan Package:
· Arrival Assistance. · Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan. · Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis. · Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed · Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes:
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary.
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax.
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway