Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok:
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day):
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Day 3: Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Full Day):
Morning breakfast - After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable – It is not possible to cover all the spot in single day hence we make the program with points covering minimum distance traveled - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 4: Transfer to Darjeeling:
After breakfast at hotel and then forwarding journey to Darjeeling - Transfer to Darjeeling takes nearly 135 Kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours – It is situated at an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet on the top of a ridge - It is a land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is popularly known as the Queen of the hills and known for Orthodox tea – Darjeeling is home to many international Schools and few of the internationally famous site like Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI) – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train (UNESCO) – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR), Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park and the internationally famous Tea Estate - Check into hotel – Evening free - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day 5: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day):
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6: Departure:
Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
Must visit places in 5N 6D Darjeeling Sikkim Package:
1. Tiger hill is most famous for its splendid sights of the morning, situated at a distance of 13 kilometers away from the Darjeeling and lying at an altitude of 2590 meters. From this point, you can see the peaks of the snow-capped mountains of Kanchenjunga illuminate before the sun is seen.
2. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway also referred to as the toy train or the DHR. A journey on this Toy Train has wonderful highlights on display. Passengers on the train will be a witness of pleasing mountain views and pass by villages.
3. batasia loop situated at a distance of about 5 kilometers from Darjeeling is a lush green toy train pathway. The Batasia Loop has is its unmatched natural beauty and it is One of the most enchanting aspects of this place, which is a wonderful sight to behold.
4. Darjeeling mall and chowrasta Located in the heart of Darjeeling is one of the best places in this town that one cannot afford to miss. Here you can find several boutique shops, restaurants, and eateries. But besides all of this, it is a perfect place to get hold of nature at its best.
5. The high mountain pass of Goechala (Goecha La) Standing at a height of about 4,940 m above sea level, is one of the best places to visit in Sikkim. This mountain pass is in the proximity of some of the highest mountains of the Himalayas.
6. Gurudongmar Lake is one of the most picked tourist places in Sikkim. The Gurudongmar Lake is located at an altitude of 17100 feet, is India’s second highest one and one of the world’s 15 highest lakes.
7. Nathula Pass is the best place to be for the trekking enthusiasts when visiting Sikkim located at a height of 14140 feet. There are so many popular places like the border trade market, Sherathang where tourists can buy different kinds of Tibetan items.
8. The Tsomgo Lake, also popular as the Changu Lake, Located at the altitude of 12310 feet, is a water body made of a glacier. This lake is known for its natural beauty and the sight of the surrounding snow cover hills.
9. Pelling located in Sikkim at an altitude of 6800 feet, is the second most visited town after Gangtok. Pelling surely is a place to stay and in this place, you will get some wonderful hotels and sightseeing opportunities.
10. Lachung located at a height of 8600 feet, is one of the most preferred tourist places in Sikkim. Lachung is a tiny village and for the beautiful sights, it has become a tourist destination. In this area, the beautiful and ancient Lachung Monastery is one of the places that you can visit.
Package Cost Includes in 5N 6D Darjeeling Sikkim Package:
· Arrival Assistance. · Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan. · Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis. · Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed · Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes:
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary.
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax.
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway