Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling:
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day):
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Transfer to Pelling:
Transfer to Pelling via road – This is a drive of 140 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours through scenic road – Check in to the hotel – Pelling is situated at an altitude of 2072 meters / 6800 feet - On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids, historical sites, short trek routes and wildlife – Its botanical and zoological richness is inspiring and the scenic view from the top of the ridge across deep valley to the heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be seen to be believed - Yuksom, Ravangla, Rinchenpong and Namchi are some of the tourist spot nearby – Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around the small settlement - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day 4: Pelling Local sightseeing (Full Day) - After breakfast at hotel:
Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing. The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring. Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day 5: Transfer from Pelling & Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Half Day):
Early Morning breakfast – Pelling to Gangtok Transfer – Nearly 140 kilometers and it is 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Reach Gangtok and check into Hotel – City tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center or discotheque - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 6: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day):
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Day 7: Departure:
Gangtok to Siliguri – Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
Must visit places in 6N 7D Darjeeling Sikkim Package:
1. Tiger hill is located at a distance of 13 km and it is worldly famous for the panoramic view of sunrise and the magnificent view of snow-capped mountains sitting amidst cotton clouds.
2. The toy train or The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway or the DHR is one of the most preferable things to do in Darjeeling. In the journey of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, one can see the amazing mountain views and breathe the fresh air of nature.
3. batasia loop situated at a distance of about 5 kilometers from Darjeeling is a lush green toy train pathway. The Batasia Loop has is its unmatched natural beauty and it is One of the most enchanting aspects of this place, which is a wonderful sight to behold.
4. In the heart of Darjeeling, Darjeeling mall and chowrasta is situated. One cannot miss this amazing place during his trip to Darjeeling. Several boutique shops, restaurants, and eateries all you can get in this mall also the two major attractions in Chowrasta are the Hawa Ghar and the huge golden color statue of the Nepali poet.
5. At a height of about 4,940 m above sea level, the high mountain pass of Goechala is standing. It is one of the highest mountains peaks of Himalaya and an amazing destination for all the trekkers visiting Sikkim.
6. Gurudongmar Lake located at a distance of 121 km from Gangtok This Lake becomes a prime tourist destination in India. The lake has breathtaking beauty and its own religious significance for both Buddhists and Hindus.
7. Nathula Pass located at a distance of 52 km from Gangtok, is a perfect place for trekkers. The entry fees of this place are 200/person, this place attracts tourists from all over the world for its breathtaking beauty of nature.
8. Tsomgo Lake located 35 km from Gangtok, en route to the Nathula Pass, is one of Sikkim’s prime tourist attractions. This is about 1 km long and it’s shaped like an egg and it is one of India’s highest altitude lakes.
9. In Sikkim at an altitude of 6800 feet, pelling is situated. Pelling is mostly covered in thick forests and you can see the pristine beauty of nature, a varied wildlife, and amazing sightseeing. The two main tourist attractions in the town are Changey and Khangchendzonga waterfalls.
10. Lachung located at a distance of 118 km from Gangtok. From Gangtok, it takes more than 6 hours to reach but the pristine beauty of nature will accompany you throughout the journey. You can take a walk to discover this village closely.
Package Cost Includes in 6N 7D Darjeeling Sikkim Package:
· Arrival Assistance. · Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan. · Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
· Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis. · Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed · Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes:
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary.
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax.
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway