Day 1 : Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station to Gangtok, 128kms in 3:56 Hrs.:
We receive you on your arrival and drive to Gangtok (Alt 5413Ft / 1650M), the Capital of Sikkim. Check in at Hotel. Free evening, Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 2: Gangtok to Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion – 53kms in 3:30 hrs - One way (Timing: 7.30AM to 2.30PM):
After breakfast drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 13000ft/3962M), a high altitude alpine lake & 16km away from Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir which is 16.3km away with a drive of 30min. Back to Hotel for late Lunch.
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals only with 10-15 Days Advance Request at an additional cost. Afternoon is free for personal activities. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 3: Gangtok to Pelling via Rabangla, 147kms in 4:45hrs:
Check out from Gangtok and drive to Pelling in West Sikkim (Alt 7175Ft / 2150M) via Rabangla. Enroute Optional visit to Temi Tea Garden and Sumdruptse Statue. On arrival check in at Hotel. Free evening. Overnight at Pelling
Day 4: Full Day Pelling City Tour (Timing: 8.30AM to 4.30AM) :
Local tour in Pelling with visits to 8 popular tourist points – Darap Village and Valley, Rimbi Waterfalls, Rock Garden, Kunchenjungha Water Falls and Khecheopalri Holy Lake. After lunch visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Helipad View Point, Rubduntse Palace Ruins and Bird Sanctuary. Free evening Overnight at Pelling
Day 5: Pelling to Darjeeling, 75kms in 2:50hrs. :
Check out from Pelling and drive to Darjeeling (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Enjoy scenic beauty of Rangeet River Valley on the way. On arrival check in at Hotel. Free evening. Overnight at Darjeeling
Day 6: Darjeeling Sight Seeing –(4 am to 6 am and 9 am to 1:30 pm):
Early Morning at 4am visit Tiger hill to watch breathing sunrise and Himalayan ranges like Kanchenzongha and Mount Everest. You can See the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turns into golden. Come back to Hotel after that.
Post Breakfast Tour – 9 am to 1:30 Pm - after Breakfast visit Batasia loop ,Ghoom Monastery, Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Center, Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda and back to hotel. Day leisure go for shopping in Mall road .Over night at Darjeeling.
Day 7:Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station, 72kms in 2:40hrs. :
Check out from Darjeeling and drive back to NJP/Bagdogra. Farewell and tour ends.
Package Cost Includes :
Hotel, Accommodation & meal as per plan.
Transfer & Sight seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be availbale as per itinerary only on drop basis & not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
Tariff Assumptions :
Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
Each rrom can accommodate maximum of one extra bed.
Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non AC Indica/ Wagon R or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non AC Sumo/ Victa/ Bolero/ Max etc., coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
Child Policy :
Children upto the age of 5 years are complimentary.
Children 6 to 12 years will be charged "Extra Bed" or "Child without Bed" depending on service taken.
Above 12 years will be considered as an adult for costing purposes.
The guests must carry proof of age of the child in absence of which, the hotel my put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes :
Air Fare or Train Fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, tips, Liquor, Mineral water, Airport tax, Insurance, Meal outside Hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
Entry to Park, Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges.
Additional car usage beyond suggested itinerary.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
Booking Proucedure :
50% Payment has to be made in advance and the balance amount must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
Payments can be remitted through any of the following mode and is subject to realization.
Demand Draft: In favor of Cart Your Trip payable at Siliguri.
At Par Cheque: Issue in the name of Cart Your Trip.
Bank Details for Cash / Cheque Deposit:
Strange Land Tour and Travels
SBI A/C No. - 36460976184
For Cash deposits, please add Rs. 200/- bank transaction charge.
3 % transaction fee will be charged for credit card payment.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
Gangtok(2N),Pelling(2N),Darjeeling(2N)-Visit Gangtok - the capital of Sikkim, Pelling- wrapped with golden paper with the sun light of morning, Darjeeling-Queen of Hills, Heritage.