Day 1 – Bagdogra Airport/ NJP station to Pelling Transfer 139 Km in 4:28 hours – [Altitude 5906ft/1800m]:
We will receive on arrival and drive to Pelling enjoy the view of Teesta river on the way reach at hotel. Overnight at Pelling .
Day 2 – Pelling Local sight seen [ 9am to 4 Pm ]:
Early Morning walk to the ruins of the Chogyal King Palace at Rubduntse Ruins (on your own). After Breakfast at hotel visits to – Darap Village and Valley, Rimbi Waterfalls, Kunchenjungha Water Falls and Khecheopalri Holy Lake- a Sacred lake in Pelling. It is one of the holy Bodhist lake and people believe that any wish infront of the lake becomes true – Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by birds and thus water surface is always free leaves . After lunch visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Helipad View Point and Glass sky walk .back to hotel Free evening Overnight at Pelling.
Day 3 – Pelling to Bagdogra airport/ Njp Station in 4:23hrs of 141kms.:
After Breakfast check out from Pelling and transfer to IXB/NJP with Sweet memories Tour ends.
Package Cost Includes :
Hotel, Accommodation, Meal as per plan.
Transfer & Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per the itinerary only on drop basis & not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
Tariff Assumptions :
Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
Each rrom can accommodate maximum of one extra bed.
Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non AC Indica/ Wagon R or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non AC Sumo/ Victa/ Bolero/ Max etc., coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
Child Policy :
Children upto the age of 5 years are complimentary.
Children 6 to 12 years will be charged "Extra Bed" or "Child without Bed" depending on service taken.
Above 12 years will be considered as an adult for costing purposes.
The guests must carry proof of age of the child in absence of which, the hotel my put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes :
Air Fare or Train Fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, tips, Liquor, Mineral water, Airport tax, Insurance, Meal outside Hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
Entry to Park, Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges.
Additional car usage beyond suggested itinerary.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
Booking Proucedure :
50% Payment has to be made in advance and the balance amount must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
Payments can be remitted through any of the following mode and is subject to realization.
Demand Draft: In favor of Cart Your Trip payable at Siliguri.
At Par Cheque: Issue in the name of Cart Your Trip.
Bank Details for Cash / Cheque Deposit:
Strange Land Tour and Travels
SBI A/C No. - 36460976184
For Cash deposits, please add Rs. 200/- bank transaction charge.
3 % transaction fee will be charged for credit card payment.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
FTIP2-Pelling(2N)- Enjoy relaxation at an offbeat destination