Day 1 – Bagdogra /NJP station to Gangtok Transfer 128 Km in 3:56 hours (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M):
We will receive on arrival and drive to Gangtok, the Capital Of Sikkim, & enjoy the view of Teesta river on the way. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 2 – Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion - 53kms in 3:30hrs - One way 53 Km (Timing: 7.30AM to 2.30PM):
After breakfast drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 13000ft/3962M), a high altitude alpine lake & 16km away from Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir which is 16.3km away with a drive of 30min. Back to Hotel for late Lunch.
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals with 10-15 days Advance Request at an additional cost.
Day 3 – Gangtok to Lachen (Alt 9023ft/ 2750m) transfer 117 km in 7 hours:
After Breakfast, check out from Gangtok and transfer to Lachen. On the way visit Singhik, Seven Sister Waterfalls and Chungthang Confluence [Subjected the vehicle take the normal route], lunch at a Local restaurant. Check in at Hotel. Overnight at Lachen .
Day 4 –Lachen To Chopta Valley and Gurudongmar Lake Visit - (Alt 17800Ft / 5427M):
After early breakfast proceed to Thangu Village, a remote high altitude village of Tibetan Nomads and also proceed further to Chopta Valley (Alt 13124ft / 4000m) to get some breathtaking view of alpine valley of frozen rivers. From Chopta Valley drive for another 30kms in 1:30hr to Gurudongmar Lake (Alt 17375Ft / 5225M) close to Tibet Border, the one of the Highest and biggest fresh water lakes in Sikkim. Back to Lachen for Lunch.
Lachen to Lachung transfer – After Lunch at Hotel drive to Lachung [8000ft/2439]. Overnight at Lachung.
Day 5 –Yamthang Valley excursion and transfer to Gangtok 113 km in 5 hours:
After early morning breakfast proceed to visit Yumthang Valley [11800ft/3598mt]. On the way visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron sanctuary. Afternoon transfer to Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 6- Gangtok to Bagdogra Airport NJP station Transfer – 124 km in 4 Hours:
After Breakfast transfer to NJP/Bagdogra with sweet memories.
Package Cost Includes :
Hotel, Accommodation, Meal as per plan.
Transfer & Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per the itinerary only on drop basis & not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
Tariff Assumptions :
Tariff is per head on twin sharing basis.
Each rrom can accommodate maximum of one extra bed.
Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non AC Indica/ Wagon R or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non AC Sumo/ Victa/ Bolero/ Max etc., coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
Child Policy :
Children upto the age of 5 years are complimentary.
Children 6 to 12 years will be charged "Extra Bed" or "Child without Bed" depending on service taken.
Above 12 years will be considered as an adult for costing purposes.
The guests must carry proof of age of the child in absence of which, the hotel my put additional charges.
Package Cost Excludes :
Air Fare or Train Fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, tips, Liquor, Mineral water, Airport tax, Insurance, Meal outside Hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
Entry to Park, Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges.
Additional car usage beyond suggested itinerary.
Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
Booking Proucedure :
50% Payment has to be made in advance and the balance amount must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
Payments can be remitted through any of the following mode and is subject to realization.
Demand Draft: In favor of Cart Your Trip payable at Siliguri.
At Par Cheque: Issue in the name of Cart Your Trip.
Bank Details for Cash / Cheque Deposit:
Strange Land Tour and Travels
SBI A/C No. - 36460976184
For Cash deposits, please add Rs. 200/- bank transaction charge.
3 % transaction fee will be charged for credit card payment.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.
Gangtok(3N), Lachen(1N), Lachung(1N) - Enjoy the Jewel of Nature